Evaluation At Work
CTL provides evaluation, which may include any or all of the following:
- Assessment of program effectiveness
- Oversight and compliance
- Program and organizational improvement
- Identification of best educational practices
- Investigation of specific research questions
We use a collaborative approach, teaming with you to design and implement a comprehensive evaluation of the program and professional development plan. Evaluation plans and designs are tailored to fit your needs.
We collect primary data through multiple modalities; phone, in-person, mail or web-based survey research, focus groups, or one-on-one interviews. We work with partners to identify necessary data sources including secondary sources, which is information that is kept at the school or district level (e.g., attendance records, grades, standardized test scores, etc.). Our evaluations are independent, rigorous, and provide you with the evidence needed to improve your program, pinpoint best practices, raise test scores and draw attention to important findings.
CTL designs its evaluation programs using the following components:
- Understanding the program to be evaluated
- Developing a logic model for the program
- Designing and planning the evaluation
- Developing the instruments and data collection protocols
- Collecting the data
- Analyzing the data
- Writing the report
- Presenting the results
- Follow-up technical assistance
Our team will work with you to create a plan that meets your needs.